Searching for best 120mm pwm fans? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for 120mm pwm fans for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best 120mm pwm fans
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 120mm pwm fans products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
ARCTIC P12 PWM PST (5 Pack) - 120 mm Case Fan, PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, Value Pack, Very quiet motor, Computer, 200-1800 RPM - Black
$28.98 in stock
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: During the development of the new P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure
- 200 TO 1800 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM PST: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1800 RPM, Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM (120mm, Grey)
1 used from $14.13
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
uphere 3-Pack PWM 4PIN Long Life Computer Case Fan 120mm Cooling Case Fan for Computer Cases Cooling,12BK4-3
- 1.Economic solution for perfect performance.
- 2.Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling, silent operation as an excellent choice for case cooling.
- 3.PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control.
- 4.The most commonly 120mm size for computer case.Compatible pwm 4-pin connector for mainboard.
- 5.What You Get:12BK4 3-PACK Case Fans, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
be quiet! Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM high-Speed, BL081, Cooling Fan
3 used from $11.41
- Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence
- Long life rifle bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80,000 hours
- A fan speed of 2,000 rpm for extremely high air pressure
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 36.9 dB(A)
Antec PWM PC Fans, 120mm Fan, 4-pin PWM High Performance Case Fans, 12V 4-pin PWM Connector, Computer Fans with 1600 RPM, P12 Series 5 Packs
- Fan Speed: 1400 ± 200 RPM , Airflow: 60.4CFM , Air pressure: 1.29 mmH2O
- High Quality Fan Blade :Designed with 9 blades to provide high airflow (60.4 CFM)
- Superior Airflow And Pressure : The square design of the fan frame providing highly efficient ventilation (1400 ± 200 RPM)
- Silent Case Fan：8 rubber pads which can make your rig more quietly (30dBA) when the fans work with high performance.
- Easy To Install: Entry-level installation and operation, only 3 steps.
Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 3000 RPM (120mm, Black)
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 3000 RPM, max. 43.5 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior cooling efficiency
- 12V 3000rpm model (43.5dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 750-3000rpm speed range
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB Elite Performance 120mm White PWM Triple Fan Kit with iCUE Lighting Node
$68.99 in stock
3 used from $61.29
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting.
- Use the included compact iCUE Lighting Node CORE to easily control lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products.
- A translucent, low-noise 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 All-Black Square Frame Fan, Air Balance Curve Blade, Sealed Bearing, 120mm PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
2 used from $8.88
- Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 All-Black Square Frame Fan with Air Balance Curve Blade Design, Sealed Bearing, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
- New Blade Design - Optimized blade design with updated curve that improves air flow and air pressure.
- Enhanced Fan Frame - Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow and noise and increasing overall work efficiency
- Sealed Bearing Structure – Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE Performance 120mm PWM Triple Fan Kit with iCUE Lighting Node CORE (Pack of 3)
$69.99 in stock
4 used from $61.59
- CORSAIR AirGuide Technology: Utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator
- Eight Individually Addressable RGB LEDs: Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with eight LEDs along each fan hub
- ICUE Lighting Node CORE Included: Control RGB lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software with this compact RGB Lighting Controller, cutting down cable clutter
- Your Setup at Your Command: Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronised across all your compatible products
- Low-Noise, High-Performance: A translucent 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.Keep Your System Cool: Powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds up to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure
Corsair ML120 120mm PWM Magnetic Levitation Fan (CO-9050049-WW)
2 used from $13.35
- Magnetic Levitation Bearings: Higher performance and a longer lifespan than conventional sleeve or ball bearings.
- Custom Rotor Design: Delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, pushing up to 75 CFM of air.
- Precise PWM Control: Adjust your fan speeds between 400 - 2,400 RPM, finding your balance between quiet operation and extreme cooling.
120mm pwm fans Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great 120mm pwm fans stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 120mm pwm fans in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 120mm pwm fans for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 120mm pwm fans reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 120mm pwm fans in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 120mm pwm fans currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 120mm pwm fans based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 120mm pwm fans before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 120mm pwm fans they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 120mm pwm fans, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 120mm pwm fans before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 120mm pwm fans will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 120mm pwm fans if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 120mm pwm fans on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.