Searching for best 35mm films? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for 35mm films for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best 35mm films
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 35mm films products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
Fujifilm Fujicolor 200 Color Negative Film ISO 200, 35mm Size, 36 Exposure, CA-36 3 pack
- Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- High sharpness and high resolution.
- Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
- ISO 200
- 36 Exposures
Fujifilm Fuji 200 CA 36 Exposure 35mm Color Negative Film
- A Versatile, All-Around Film
- Film perfect for outdoors, or indoors with flash.
Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Print Film 36 Exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 Pics) (Pack of 3), Basic
1 used from $51.50
- 3 pack Kodak Ultra Max 400 Color print film 36 exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 pics)
- Country of Origin:China
- Package weight:4.0 lb
- Package dimensions:4.32"L x 9.65"W x 19.05"H
Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 35 mm, ISO 400, 36 Exposures (Pack of 3)
- Black and White Film
Kodak Gold 200 Color Negative Film (ISO 200) 35mm 36-Exposures, 603 3997
- Excellent latent-image keeping characteristics: Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- High sharpness and high resolution: Excellent results for general-purpose photography & Great for enlargements.
- Exposure versatility: Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
Kodak 603 4078 Ultramax 400 Color Negative Film (ISO 400) 35mm 36 Exposures Carded
- Maximum versatility: Great pictures in sunlight or low light, in action or still. The world's most versatile 400-speed film choice.
- Improved color reproduction: Bright, vibrant prints & Consistent color under most lighting conditions.
- Optimized skin tones: Pleasing, natural-looking "people pictures".
Kodak Gold 200 Speed 36 Exposure 35mm Film
- ISO 200
- Great color saturation
- High resolution
- Works well for sports, fast action, and still life shots
- 36 exposures
KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
3 used from $119.99
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Negative Film (ISO 400) 35mm 24-Exposures - 2 Pack (2 Items)
1 used from $52.00
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Two Kodak GC/UltraMax 400 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 24 Exposures)
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: Great pictures in sunlight or low light, in action or still
- FILM TYPE: Clear, vibrant pictures with ISO 400-speed color print film
- IMPROVED COLOR REPRODUCTION: Bright, vibrant prints and consistent color under most lighting conditions
- EXCELLENT SHARPNESS AND FINE GRAIN: Provides high-quality pictures that you'll be proud to share with others, even when enlarged
FILM NOTES: How to Shoot 35mm Film, Tips, Project Ideas for Beginners and Experts
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||50|
35mm films Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great 35mm films stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 35mm films in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 35mm films for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 35mm films reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 35mm films in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 35mm films currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 35mm films based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 35mm films before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 35mm films they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 35mm films, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 35mm films before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 35mm films will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 35mm films if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 35mm films on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.