Searching for best 2.1 computer speakers? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for 2.1 computer speakers for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best 2.1 computer speakers
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 2.1 computer speakers products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black)
7 used from $80.99
- LEGENDARY SOUND EXPERIENCE FROM KLIPSCH AND THX - The Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Speaker System pairs the legendary sound of Klipsch audio with the revolutionary THX experience, filling the room with incredible sound for gaming, movies, or music
- KLIPSCH MICROTRACTRIX HORN TECHNOLOGY makes a major contribution to the ProMedia’s amazing clarity. Their highly efficient design reproduces more sound from every watt of power, controlling the dispersion of that sound and sending it straight to your ears
- POWER & ATTITUDE - The two-way satellites’ 3” midrange drivers blend perfectly with the ProMedia THX Certified solid, 6.5” side-firing, ported subwoofer for full bandwidth bass response you can actually feel
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 200 watts of peak power, 110dB (in room) – to put that number into perspective - live rock music (108 - 114 dB) on average
- PERFORMANCE FLEXIBILITY - With its plug and play setup and convenient 3.5 millimeter input, the ProMedia THX Certified 2.1 speaker system offers an easy-to-use control pod with Main Volume and Subwoofer Gain Control
Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers – Easy-access Volume Control, Headphone Jack – PC, Mobile Device, TV, DVD/Blueray Player, and Game Console Compatible
$73.99 in stock
- 80 WATTS OF BOLD SOUND -80 Watts Peak/40 Watts RMS power delivers maximum loudness via two satellite speakers and a large subwoofer. Enjoy rich, clear, bold sound. (Small driver (tweeter) on satellite speakers is decorative and non-operational)
- STRONG BASS - The front-facing subwoofer produces rich bass, adding another dimension to your videos, games and music. Experience strong bass you can hear and feel.
- VERSATILE SETUP – Connect up to two compatible devices via the 3.5 millimeter and RCA inputs. No need to disconnect when switching between audio sources.
- SIMPLE CONTROLS - Easily access power, volume and the headphone jack using the wired control pod. Adjust the bass level with the dedicated control knob on the back of the subwoofer.
- Headphone jack - Listen to your music privately via the headphone jack located on the front of the right speaker.
Logitech Z623 400 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System - Black
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio; Satellites: 2 x 35 Watt
- RCA and 3.5 millimeter inputs make it easy to plug in up to 3 audio devices - your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- 2 satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms.Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
- Compatible with Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii. System Requirements: Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5 millimeter) or RCA input.
- 400 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS power delivers amped audio from this 2.1 speaker system. Subwoofer-130 W. Dimensions( H x W x D)-Subwoofer-11.2 x 12.0 x 10.5 inches. Right Satellite-7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 inches. Left Satellite-7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 inches
Creative Pebble Plus 2.1 USB-Powered Desktop Speakers with Powerful Down-Firing Subwoofer and Far-Field Drivers, Up to 8W RMS Total Power for Computer PCs and Laptops (Black)
2 used from $36.99
- POWERFUL DOWN-FIRING SUBWOOFER | The Creative Pebble Plus features a newly designed standalone 4” down-firing ported subwoofer for remarkable power and depth, providing a significant audio performance upgrade over its predecessor
- 45° ELEVATED DRIVERS | Featuring 2” mid-range drivers that are elevated at 45°, the Pebble Plus speakers are specifically angled towards you, providing the best soundstage while ensuring that you are the centre of attention
- HIGH GAIN MODE | Bring out the most of the Creative Pebble Plus! With a simple switch of a button, access the High Gain Mode to increase the power output to 8W RMS with a 5V 2A USB adapter (not included) for stronger bass performance and room-filling audio — at no loss to audio quality
- EASY ACCESS VOLUME CONTROLS | The volume controls are conveniently located at the front of the speakers for easy and hassle-free access
- USB-POWERED FOR ADDED CONVENIENCE | Powered entirely by USB and connected to your devices via a universal 3.5mm AUX-in cable, the Pebble Plus eliminates the need for a wall socket while doubling up on bass with its external subwoofer
Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP 2.1 Speaker Sound System with Subwoofer and Control Pod - Great for Music, Movies, Multimedia Pcs, Macs, Laptops and Gaming Systems
3 used from $41.39
- ROOM FILLING SOUND: Driven by an acoustically optimized internal power supply, this subwoofer speaker system delivers 62 watts peak power and 30 watts RMS. With this kind of power you can expect amazing sound at any volume level, filling any large room in the home or office.
- EASY TO USE: The convenient control pod gives you full control over your sound system. Adjust the volume, turn it on and off, or use the headphone output jack for those private listening moments. With easy access to the 3.5mm aux input, you can quickly connect your cell phone, tablet, MP3 player, or gaming system to really pump up the sound. Plus bass volume control allows you to fine tune the richness of the sound just the way you like it.
- RICH AUDIO: The ported 5.25” subwoofer delivers some of the deepest bass available, powerful for any audio experience, along with the satellites using twin 2” drivers deliver crisp, clean, optimized sound.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Created to look great sitting next to today's flat panel monitors, the piano black finish on the satellites will blend right in. Features power cable is 5 feet, speaker to speaker cable is separates up to 11 feet, speaker to subwoofer cable is 6 feet, input cable is 6 feet from control pod and control pod cable is 6 feet
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Includes 1 year hassle free manufacturer warranty. AC power 110V only ; Wattage (Satellites): Each speaker: 6 watts/ch @ 4 ohm @ 10% THD
Edifier S350DB Bookshelf Speaker and Subwoofer 2.1 Speaker System Bluetooth v4.1 aptX Wireless Sound for Computer Rooms, Living Rooms and Dens
$349.99 in stock
- TITANIUM DOME TWEETERS – Listen to clear highs with fully titanium dome tweeters
- 8-INCH SUBWOOFER – Achieve massive booming sound with the 8-inch subwoofer
- BLUETOOTH V5.0 APTX WIRELESS SOUND – Other available inputs are AUX, RCA, optical, and coaxial
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL – Control your sound remotely with the included wireless remote
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY – Supported by our 2-year warranty guarantee within US and Canada
Cyber Acoustics 62W 2.1 Stereo Speaker with Subwoofer - Great for multimedia laptop or PC computers - perfect for Music, Movies, and Gaming (CA-3610),Black
$44.99 in stock
1 used from $49.99
- Curve series design combined with today’s aluminum tech styling, make for an appealing 3 piece speaker system and subwoofer
- 62 watts peak power (30 watts RMS) provides rich enjoyable sound for powerful movies and gaming experiences.
- Dual 2” drivers per satellite, combined with a 5.25” down-ﬁring subwoofer with tuned port deliver clean articulate sound with a solid punch in the lows
- Convenient desktop control pod makes it easy to have complete command of your sound system. Includes on/off switch, master volume, bass volume, headphone output jack, and aux input jack!
- An attractive sound system that blends right in with any multimedia system, Mac, or PC computer.
Logitech Z533 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System with Subwoofer, Powerful Sound, Booming Bass, 3.5mm Audio and RCA Inputs, PC/PS/Xbox/TV/Smartphone/Tablet/
$133.99 in stock
- Powerful sound. 120 watts (60W of RMS power) of powerful yet balanced acoustics – produced by 2.25” (5.7 cm) full-range drivers designed with sound directivity to completely fill a room.
- Bass you can feel. Experience rich, dynamic bass with a front-facing subwoofer that immerses you in your music, movies or games.
- Play What you want. 3.5 mm and RCA inputs mean this speaker works with almost any Audio source – computer, tablet, smartphone, game console or TV. Just Plug in and start listening.
- Control at your fingertips. Place the wired control pod wherever you want for access to power, volume and bass controls, as well as an extra 3.5 mm jack and a headphone jack.
- Experience you can TRUST. For more than 30 years, Logitech has created high-quality audio products that bring your sound to life. Each system is designed and tested in our state-of-the-art Research and development labs, and held to the highest acoustic standards to bring you the optimal listening experience.
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Computer Speaker System
- Three-piece computer audio system
- Exclusive Klipsch MicroTractrix Horn maximizes audio clarity and output
- 200-watt digital hybrid amplifier driven ProMedia 21 incorporates a convenient headphone jack as well as a miniplug input
- Compatible with desktop, laptop, smartphone, tablet and other devices via a headphone Jack and mini plug input
- 35Hz - 20kHz frequency response range
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System - 3-Piece Set (1011400) With Bluetooth Adapter
4 used from $149.95
2.1 computer speakers Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great 2.1 computer speakers stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 2.1 computer speakers in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 2.1 computer speakers for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 2.1 computer speakers reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 2.1 computer speakers in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 2.1 computer speakers currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 2.1 computer speakers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 2.1 computer speakers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 2.1 computer speakers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 2.1 computer speakers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 2.1 computer speakers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 2.1 computer speakers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 2.1 computer speakers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 2.1 computer speakers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.