Searching for best 4 channel amp? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for 4 channel amp for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best 4 channel amp
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 4 channel amp products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
BOSS Audio Systems R1004 4 Channel Car Amplifier – Riot Series, 400 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2 Ohm Stable, IC (Integrated Circuit) Great for Car Speakers and Car Stereos
$56.99 in stock
- Power - 100 Watts Max X 4 @2-Ohms, 50 Watts Max X 4 @4-Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ Amplifiers Have Enormous Amount Of Current Flowing Through Its Output Transistors With No Audio Signal. Class ‘B’ Amplifiers Have No Current Flowing Through Its Outputs With No Audio Signal
- Full Range - With A Full Range Amplifier You Not Only Have The Option To Run Your Speakers, But Also Your Subwoofers
- Variable Gain Control - The Gain Control Is Not For Adjusting Volume. It Simply Adjusts The Amount Of Signal That Is Coming From Your Receiver And Going To Your Amplifier
PIONEER 4CH AMP/150WX4/BASSBOOST REM, Black (GM-D8704)
$172.99 in stock
- 100W RMS x 4 @ 4Ω
- 120W RMS x 4 @ 2ω
- 125W RMS x 4 @ 1ω
- A/B Channel free rasp 10hz–50khz
- Signal-to-noise ratio 95dB
Planet Audio AC1200.4 4 Channel Car Amplifier - 1200 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-4 Ohm Stable, Mosfet Power Supply, Bridgeable
1 used from $64.19
- 1200 W MAX Power, 4 Channel 225 W X 4 RMS @ 2 ohm 113 W X 4 RMS @ 4 ohm 450 W X 2 RMS Bridged @ 4 ohm
- Full Range Class A/B, MOSFET Power Supply
- High and Low Level Inputs
- Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost.6 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
- Frequency Response:20 Hz to 20 kHz ±1 dB
Hifonics ZRX1016.4 Zeus Car Audio Amplifier, 4-Channel 1000-Watt
- car amp
Pioneer GM-A4704 4-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier,Black/red
$96.10 in stock
- 520 Watts Max Power
- Automatic signal sensing and Turn-On
- Variable high pass filter
- Speaker level inputs
BOSS Audio Systems OX4.400 4 Channel Car Amplifier – 1600 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8 Ohm Stable, MOSFET Power Supply, Bridgeable
$80.74 in stock
- POWERFUL SOUND SYSTEM: 4 channel full-range class A/B amplifier is ideal for all vehicles, especially smaller models, with a slim design fitting almost anywhere; Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.25 x 7 x 2.3 inches
- 2 OHM STABLE: 2 ohms stable amplifier produces more power resulting in more volume
- BRIDGEBALE: Brigebale amplifier allows you to combine channels of a multi-channel amplifier to get more power or flexibility out of it
- CLASS A/B AMPLIFIER: Class A/B amplifiers have the ability to produce great quality sound while performing great efficiency; High-level and low-level inputs provide flexibility by allowing you to build an audio system
- VARIABLE CONTROLS: Variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range that fit your needs; Variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer
Crunch PX1000.4 Power Amplifier (Class Ab, 4 Channels, 1,000 Watts), 3.70in. x 12.60in. x 10.80in.
- Variable input voltage
- QTD (Quick Thermal Dispersion) technology heat sink
- Low-noise preamp
Crunch SA-1100.4 Smash Series 1,100-Watt 4-Channel Class AB Amp
- 4 channels x 40 watts at 2 ohms
- 4 channels x 30 watts at 4 ohms
- 2 channels x 60 watts (mono bridged) at 4 ohms
- Operates in 4-channel stereo, dual stereo bridged, stereo + bridged mono, or dual bridged mono
- Fully adjustable variable electronic crossover: 12 dB per octave
BLAUPUNKT 1600W 4-Channel, Full-Range Amplifier AMP1604
- Blaupunkt AMP1604 4-Channel, Full-Range Amplifier Max. Output Power: 1600W
Skar Audio RP-150.4AB 1,000 Watt Full-Range Class A/B 4 Channel Car Amplifier
- 1 000-Watt MOSFET 4-Channel Class A/B Power Car Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 250 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels
- User Adjustable Controls: Gain Variable LPF HPF Bass EQ Switch (0 +6 +12 dB)
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry | Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 000 Hz
4 channel amp Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great 4 channel amp stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 4 channel amp in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 4 channel amp for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 4 channel amp reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 4 channel amp in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 4 channel amp currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 4 channel amp based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 4 channel amp before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 4 channel amp they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 4 channel amp, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 4 channel amp before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 4 channel amp will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 4 channel amp if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 4 channel amp on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.