Searching for best 4g phone? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for 4g phone for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best 4g phone
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 4g phone products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
BLU G51S | 2022 | All Day Battery | Unlocked | US Version | US Warranty| 32/2GB | Blue
- Unlocked and ready to use with your preferred GSM Carrier. Compatible with T-Mobile, Metro PCS, and others. Sim card not included. (Not compatible with AT&T, Cricket or with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile)
- All day battery – With the powerful 4,000mAh battery you will have energy all day long.
- Bright and vivid 6.4” HD+ display that projects realistic image to the screen.
- Capture all your favorite moments with the dual 13 MP camera and 8MP selfie camera for the social media sensation.
- Operating System: Android 11, Fingerprint Sensor for added security.
AT&T Cingular Flex 4G LTE Flip Phone ATTEA211101, 4GB, Charcoal, Carrier Locked to AT&T
$41.22 in stock
- CArrier locked to AT&T. Cannot be used on any carrier other than AT&T
- Does not include a SIM card
- Flip design with easy-to-see dual screens . Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Support
- Camera with LED flash . Large keypad for easy dialing and menu navigation
- HSPA/UMTS (3G/4G): 850, 1900, 2100. 4G LTE (Domestic): 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 30
Kyocera DuraXV Extreme E4810 16GB Verizon | Ultra-Rugged Flip Phone IP68 Rated | 4G LTE HD Voice| 5MP Camera | 1770mAh Battery
$249.88 in stock
9 used from $139.99
- Intelligent, compact and virtually indestructible, the ultra-rugged DuraXV Extreme performs under even the most challenging conditions.
- Military Standard 810G for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, blowing rain, low pressure, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity, freeze-thaw and icing/freezing rain | Drop proof up to 5 ft. (1.5m) onto concrete | IP68 dust proof, waterproof up to 6.5 ft. (2m) up to 30 minutes | Non-Incendive, Class I, Division 2 hazardous location certification | Rubberized housing for secure hold and extra durability
- Customizable menu to set frequently used apps | Multiple programmable keys including SOS*, Push To Talk, Speaker key, Call List key, and 4-way navigation keys | Large font, tactile keypad and a clear display for superior readability | Headset jack includes an integrated camlock to securely fasten accessories to device
- Fast 1.2GHz Quad-Core A53, 64-bit CPU | Large removable 1770mAh battery for full-day operation | Battery Care and ECO Modes optimize battery usage | 16GB ROM / 2GB RAM with expandable memory up to 512GB
- 100dB+ front-facing, dual loud speakers and dual-mic noise cancellation | HD voice for crystal clear calls | Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to 10 devices | 5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash and video recorder
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Dual A325F-DS 128GB 6GB RAM Factory Unlocked (GSM Only | No CDMA - not Compatible with Verizon/Sprint) International Version - Awesome Blue
1 used from $199.00
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Volte Unlocked 128GB Quad Camera (LTE Latin/At&t/MetroPcs/Tmobile Europe) 6.4" (Not for Verizon/Boost) International Version SM-A325M/DS (Black)
$209.00 in stock
6 used from $184.00
- 6.4" Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits, 1080 x 2400 (FHD+), 5000mAh Battery, Bluetooth 5.0, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM, Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm), Octa-core, Mali-G52 MC2, Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Rear Camera: 64MP, f/1.8 + 8MP, f/2.2 + 5MP, f/2.4 + 5MP, f/2.4, Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.2
- 2G GSM 850/900/S1800/1900, 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900), 4G LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800), B28(700), B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500) - Dual SIM
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Cricket, Boost.
ZTE Blade A3 2020 5.45", 32 GB Quad-Core Android 9.0 Go 4G LTE GSM USA Latin Caribbean Unlocked Smartphone (GSM Version, Not CDMA) International Version (Red)
- 5.45” HD+ Full screen 18:9, 2600mAh Battery with smart power saving, Android 9 Pie (Go edition), Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Memory, 1GB RAM, expandable storage Micro SD up to 128GB, Unisoc SC9832E (28nm), Quad-Core 1.4 GHz processor
- 8MP Rear Camera with Panoramic photo, HDR and fast camera (timelapse), 5MP Front Camera with screen-flash, Bluetooth 4.2
- 2G bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G bands: UMTS 850/900/AWS/1900/2100 MHz, 4G LTE bands: B2/B4/B5/B7/B28AB/B66
- International Model - No Warranty in the US. Compatible in the US with most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost, etc.
Samsung Galaxy A12 (32GB, 3GB) 6.5" HD+, Quad Camera, 5000mAh Battery, Global 4G Volte (AT&T Unlocked for T-Mobile, Verizon, Metro) A125U (Black) (Renewed)
$130.92 in stock
- 6.5" 720 x 1600 (HD+) PLS TFT LCD Infinity-V Display, 5000mAh Battery, Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm), Octa-core, PowerVR GE8320, Android 10
- Rear Camera: 48MP, F2.0 + 5MP, F2.2 + 2MP, F2.4 + 2MP, F2.4, Front Camera: 8MP, F2.2, Bluetooth 5.0
- 2G Bands: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz, 3G Bands: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 4G LTE Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 - SINGLE SIM
- AT&T Unlocked Model - Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will ALSO work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Dual A325F-DS 128GB 6GB RAM Factory Unlocked (GSM Only | No CDMA - not Compatible with Verizon/Sprint) International Version - Awesome Black
1 used from $193.36
- NOTE: International Version. No Warranty. This device will work with GSM service providers like AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, and most other GSM service providers. It will not work with CDMA service providers like Verizon, US Cellular, Sprint, or any other CDMA service providers. Please check device compatibility with your cell phone provider before you place your order.
- Display: 6.4" Super AMOLED, 90Hz
- Platform: Android 11, One UI 3.1, Mediatek Helio G80, Octa-core, Mali-G52 MC2
- Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Unlocked Smartphones, Blackview A55, 4G Dual SIM Smartphone, Android 11 OS 3GB+16GB ROM Cell Phones Unlocked, 6.5" HD+, Face ID Detection, 4780mAh high Capacity Battery, T-Mobile Unlocked Phone
- ▶▶【Big Screen Smartphone Beyond Your Imagination】Telefonos desbloqueados baratos A55 unlocked phones adopt a 6.528 inches ultra-high-definition waterdrop screen, also with 720*1600 high-definition resolution. Not only brings a wider visual experience, also has remarkable bright colors and amazing clarity, allowing you to explore every detail and maximize your visual experience.
- ▶▶【4780mAh big Battery Unlokced Phones】Android phone Blackview A55 telefonos smartphone is equipped with an above-average 4780mAh battery, which lasts longer than you might expect--Calling for 17H, listening music for 24H, playing games for 6H, etc. Intelligent and thoughtful AI battery management can reduce excessive cache to save more power and then to be longer standby time. A55 phone stay along your side, ready for your need!
- ▶▶【Android 11 Smartphone & 2.0GHz】Dual sim unlocked cell phones Blackview A55 is equipped with the newest Android 11 system, Quad-core MT6761V as well as up to 2.0GHz and adopts a 12nm processor. This architecture runs multiple applications with sufficient fluidity and responsiveness to meet your work efficiency and entertainment needs. Combined with Blackview's own development and the latest upgrade of OS2.1, brings more friendly functions, intuitive visual effects and smooth control.
- ▶▶【Blackivew A55 phone, let you never miss a scene】: 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera, you can use filters, emojis or other technologies to further edit your photos, and it supports multiple shooting modes such as panorama, time-lapse, and professional. It only takes a second to unlock the phone with a face! 3-in-1 Navigation System--GPS, GLONASS, and BEIDOU navigation for faster positioning. We have a 2-year worry-free warranty service, please contact us if you have any question.
- ▶▶【4G GSM Network Cell Phone】This mobile phone Blackview A55 offers 4G network, can work with GSM network carriers like T-Mobile, BTC, MetroPCS, H2O, Movistar, Telcel, Tigo, Claro, Vivacom, Ultra Mobile, lycamobile, Tello Mobile, Bell Wireless, Rogers Wireless, Chatr, Luck Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Telus, Fido, FIZZ, Shaw Mobile, etc. IT CAN NOT WORK WITH AT&T AND CRICKET WIRELESS SIM CARDS. Blackview is always committed to provide reasonable mobile phones to our respected customers.
Samsung Galaxy S9 G960U 64GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Android Phone - Coral Blue (Renewed)
$152.99 in stock
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-Core (4x2.7 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz), Adreno 630
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 400GB
- 12MP Camera with f/1.5-2.4, 26mm lens, Dual Pixel PDAF & 8MP Front Camera with f/1.7, 25mm lens, Auto HDR
4g phone Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great 4g phone stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 4g phone in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 4g phone for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 4g phone reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 4g phone in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 4g phone currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 4g phone based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 4g phone before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 4g phone they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 4g phone, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 4g phone before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 4g phone will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 4g phone if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 4g phone on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.