Searching for best 8-track recorders? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for 8-track recorders for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best 8-track recorders
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 8-track recorders products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
Tascam DP-03SD 8-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
$285.00 in stock
4 used from $207.35
- A digital recorder perfect for getting into TASCAM's famed PORTASTUDIO system of making recording simple and affordable
- Features a simple body and intuitive operation, like a cassette MTR, but with 8-track recording and 2-channel simultaneous input
- The XLR terminal supports condenser microphones while the TRS phone terminals enable guitar and keyboard connections.Frequency response:20Hz to 20kHz (+1/–3dB, INPUT (MIC/LINE) to LINE OUT)
- Equipped with two high-quality stereo condenser microphones for on-demand recording anytime, anywhere
- Create professionally-mastered audio with the DP-03SD alone through onboard mastering effects and editing functions
BOSS BR-600 8-track portable digital recorder
- Included Accessories - Soft Case, Size AA alkaline dry cell batteries (6), TRS-XLR converter cable, Demo Card (Already inserted when the BR-600 is shipped), Owner's Manual & Roland Service information sheet
- 8 simultaneous playback tracks, 64 V-Tracks
- Built-in FX processor, including pitch corrector and COSM amp models
- Built-in drum-machine with velocity-sensitive pads
- Built-in stereo microphone and battery power to record anywhere
Tascam DP-008EX 8-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder,Black
- Tascam 8-Track Digital Pocketstudio
Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder, Interface, Controller, 2 XLR Combo Inputs 8 Tracks, USB Audio Interface, Built In Stereo Condenser Microphones, Pad Sampler, Rhythm Machine
2 used from $269.99
- Digital recorder with 16-track playback and 8-track simultaneous recording utilizing secure Digital (SD) memory
- 16/24-bit/44. 1kHz Linear PCM recording in WAV format
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Supports cards up to 32GB SDHC
- Allows simultaneous recording on up to 8 tracks
Zoom R20 Multi Track Tabletop Recorder, with Touchscreen, Onboard Editing, 16 Tracks, 6 XLR Inputs, 2 Combo Inputs, Effects, Synth, Drum Loops, and USB Audio Interface.
- Easy to use DAW like interface with touchscreen navigation
- Record up to 16 tracks (8 simultaneously) with 6 XLR inputs, and 2 combo inputs
- Onboard editing with drag, drop, swipe, and pinch functionality
- Professional effects such as EQ, Compression, and more
- 150 rhythm patterns and built-in synth with 18 sounds
Zoom R8 Multitrack SD Recorder Controller and Interface with AKG K 240 Pro Stereo Headphone, 16GB UHS-I SDHC Memory Card & XLR Cable Bundle
- 8-Track Recorder
- 16 or 24-bit WAV files
- Writes to SD Cards
- XLR/TRS Combo Inputs with 48V Phantom
- Records WAV files at sample rates of 44.1/48kHz and bit rates of 16/24-bit
Zoom H8 8-Input / 12-Track Portable Handy Recorder with 128GB Pro Memory Card & Wide-Mouth Case Bundle
- Customized applications for podcasting, music and field recording
- Large color LCD touchscreen display; over 20 hours of operation on 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Interchangeable input capsules, 4 mic inputs and 2 XLR/TRS combo connectors
- 12-track simultaneous recording
- USB Audio interface mode to record or stream directly to your computer
Tascam DP-03SD Digital Portastudio 8-Track Recorder with G-MIXERBAG-1212 Mixer Bag & 32GB Memory Card Bundle
- 8 x Track Faders & 1 x Master Fader
- Records to SD/SDHC Cards
- 2 x Built-In Stereo Condenser Mics
- 2 x XLR Mic/Line Inputs
- 2 x 1/4" Inputs
Tascam DP-008EX 8-Track Digital Pocketstudio Bundle with Protective Case +Rechargerbale Batteries & Charger + Cables + 16 GB + Fibertique Cleaning Cloth
- Records WAV files at resolutions up to 16-Bit/44.1 kHz to SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB.
- 2 omnidirectional condenser microphones, 2 balanced XLR inputs with switchable +48v phantom power and two unbalanced 1/4" TS inputs.
- Mini USB 2.0 port, the stereo pair of RCA jacks,1/8" stereo output for headphones.
- Onboard effects including Compressor, 2-band shelving EQ, de-esser and exciter, on each channel as well as mastering effects.
- Travel with your recorder safely packed in the case included in the bundle with a durable protective exterior and dual sliding lock mechanism.
Tascam DP-03SD 8-Track Digital Recorder Bundle with Home Recording for Musicians Guide + Handheld Mic + 16 GB FiberTique Cloth and More
- Records two tracks simultaneously for up to 8 channels at 16 bit/44 kHz resolution audio.
- 2 high-quality XLR mic preamps with phantom power for condenser mics and stereo condenser mics provide pristine sound quality.
- Records to SD/SDHC cards and can export to your computer via USB.
- 8 track faders and 1 master fader for hands-on mixing.
- Learn how to record music like pro with the Home Recording for Musicians and start recording right away with 16GB Memory Card, Mike and Headphones.
8-track recorders Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great 8-track recorders stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 8-track recorders in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 8-track recorders for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 8-track recorders reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 8-track recorders in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 8-track recorders currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 8-track recorders based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 8-track recorders before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 8-track recorders they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 8-track recorders, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 8-track recorders before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 8-track recorders will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 8-track recorders if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 8-track recorders on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.