Searching for best 88 key midi controller? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for 88 key midi controller for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best 88 key midi controller
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 88 key midi controller products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
Alesis Q88 MKII - 88 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Full Size Velocity Sensitive Semi-Weighted Keys and Music Production Software Included
3 used from $172.83
- Music Production and Beat Maker Essential – USB powered MIDI controller with 88 full size MIDI keyboard velocity-sensitive keys for studio production, virtual synthesizer control and beat production
- Complete Control - Octave / Transpose buttons to access the full piano range; Pitch bend and modulation wheels; Assignable volume knob and transport controls for tactile DAW and virtual synth control
- Universal Compatibility - Complete compatibility with any music production app that accepts a MIDI controller including Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, MPC Beats and more
- Make Music Anywhere - Works with iOS devices for use with apps including Garageband, via the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Professional Software Suite Included - Akai Professional MPC Beats including seven expansion packs: Producer Kits, LoFi Producer Collection, Trap Soul & LoFi Beats, Soulful Drums, Deep House, F9 Instruments Library, Urban Roulette, and 60 free MIDI controller lessons from Melodics
M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3 – 88 Key Semi Weighted MIDI Keyboard Controller for Complete Command of Virtual Synthesizers and DAW parameters
- Music Production Essential – MIDI keyboard controller with 88 full-size velocity-sensitive semi weighted keys for MIDI control of virtual instruments, software samplers and plug-in synthesisers
- MIDI Keyboard Must-Haves - Volume fader, transport & directional buttons; pitch & modulation wheels, octave up & down buttons and sustain pedal input for expressive performances
- Immediate Creativity - Effortless plug-and-play USB connectivity to Mac or PC—no drivers or power supply required; compatible with iOS devices via the Apple to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Your Music Studio Equipment Centrepiece – Slimline design fits any desk, studio or stage setup perfectly and advanced functionality customizes your controls for your recording software
- Everything You Need for Pro Music Production - MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, Mini Grand, and Velvet
Arturia KeyLab 88 Essential 88-Key MIDI Controller
3 used from $310.78
- 88-note USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Analog Lab Software - Mac/PC
- 9 Rotary Knobs
- 9 Faders
- 8 Pads
Studiologic SL88 Studio Lightweight Midi Controller with 88-Key Hammer Action Keyboard
- 88-key hammer action TP/100LR keyboard with After touch
- Compact, lightweight, extremely portable professional controller
- 3 default velocity curves and fixed curve with a programmable value; 6 editable user velocity curves
- Razor-sharp color graphic LCD-TFT display with 320 x 240 resolution; 3 XY stick controllers for real-time control; powerful new software editor
- Magnetic rail system works with Studio logic Magnetic Computer Plate and Magnetic Music Stand (each sold separately)
M-Audio Hammer 88 Pro – 88 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With Piano Style Weighted Hammer Action Keys, Beat Pads, and Software Suite
- Traditional Piano Feel - 88 velocity-sensitive, graded, hammer action weighted keys with aftertouch and assignable zones for playing virtual sampler instruments and virtual synthesizer plugins
- Studio Equipment Must Haves - 16 RGB backlit MIDI assignable velocity sensitive drum pads with Note Repeat for beat production, clip launching, soundboard triggering and more
- Total Command of Your Music Production - 8 assignable knobs & buttons and 9 assignable faders for tactile MIDI control of virtual instruments, effect plugins, DAW controls and more
- Every Tool You Need – Auto-mapping for DAW & plugin parameters; Smart Chord & Scale modes; Arpeggiator; pitch & mod wheels; 3 foot switch pedal inputs and 1 expression pedal input; 5-pin MIDI Output
- Complete software production package Included - MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Tech’s Velvet, Mini Grand, Hybrid 3, and Touch Loops
Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII 88-key Weighted Keyboard Controller - Black Edition
2 used from $718.19
- 88-note USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Aftertouch
- Analog Lab Software - Mac/Win
- 16 RGB Perfmance Pads
- CV/Gate Connectivity
- DAW Comm Center
Nektar Impact LX88+ | USB MIDI Controller Keyboard with Nektar DAW Integration
- High quality MIDI controller keyboard designed for performers and producers wanting tactile instrument control. 88 semi-weighted full-size synth-action velocity-sensitive keys, 8 back-lit hyper-sensitive drum pads, 9 faders, 8 knobs, 6 transport buttons, pitch bend, modulation + octave & transpose buttons + sustain pedal socket.
- Nektar DAW integration for most popular DAWs with Mixer and Instrument modes
- Comprehensive MIDI functionailty. Compatible with all MIDI music software applications
- Mac, PC and iOS Compatible
- Includes Bigwig Studio 8-track DAW + sound content package
Alesis Q88 | USB MIDI Keyboard with 88 Velocity Sensitive Keys, MIDI-Output Jack, Pitch & Modulation Wheels and Production Software Included
$229.00 in stock
- 88-key USB MIDI keyboard controller provides the ideal surface for composing and performing music with computer-based digital audio workstations, sequencers, and more
- 88 semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys give you piano-like responsiveness and range for professionals or practice sessions
- Pitch and Modulation wheels add musical expression; perfect for emulating the nuances of specialized musicians via DAW software
- Octave Up and Down buttons extend the note range for expanded melodic range
- Sustain pedal input, aux pedal input and MIDI output for pro-level performance + versatility
midiplus USB MIDI Keyboard Controller (X8 Pro)
- 88 full size semi-weight velocity keys
- 9 editable knob controllers with back light
- 8 groups of adjustable velocity curve
Arturia KeyLab 88 MkII Hammer-Action MIDI Controller and Software, White Version II
- 88 note Fatar TP/100LR keybed
- High quality, aftertouch, velocity sensitive, hammer-action, piano feel keyboard
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Please note: stand not included
88 key midi controller Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great 88 key midi controller stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 88 key midi controller in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 88 key midi controller for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 88 key midi controller reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 88 key midi controller in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 88 key midi controller currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 88 key midi controller based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 88 key midi controller before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 88 key midi controller they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 88 key midi controller, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 88 key midi controller before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 88 key midi controller will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 88 key midi controller if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 88 key midi controller on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.