Searching for best 95 pint dehumidifier? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for 95 pint dehumidifier for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best 95 pint dehumidifier
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 95 pint dehumidifier products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
MOUNTO 95Pints Commercial Roto-Mold Basement Dehumidifier with pump
- Dehumidifies areas up to 7,000 square feet; Small, light Xactimate “Large” category dehu – more water removal than units 2–3 times its size!
- 95Pints/Day @ 80F/60%; 150Pints/Day@ 90F/90%
- Delivers “Large” dehu performance yet fits where others don’t – crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH plus grain depression in real time
- Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a handtruck
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
- 4,500 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches dehumidifier with 1.6 gallon water tank capacity removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
- Designed For Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminates Moisture Effectively: Our portable dehumidifier reduces moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal.
- Important Things To Know: Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for any indoor space up to 4,500 square feet. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon water tank capacity and removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day.
hOmeLabs Commercial Grade 140 Pint Dehumidifier - Built-In Pump, Includes Drain Hose and Washable Filter - Ideal for Large Basements, Industrial or Commercial Spaces and Job Sites
$549.97 in stock
- Dehumidifier for Commercial Spaces: With its 140 PPD within 265 cfm dehumidifying capacity, this commercial dehumidifier covers large areas such as basements, industrial warehouses, gyms, garages, laundry rooms, workshops, libraries, construction sites, or any space needing humidity control for equipment functionality and product storage.
- Water Damage Restoration: This commercial dehumidifier easily reduces humidity in the air and prevents moisture related issues in your spaces. It helps in drying out leaks from flood damage. It can also accelerate the drying process after painting or plastering your walls.
- 24-hour Dehumidifying Function: This dehumidifier works for up to 24 hours continually. Also includes a defrost feature, water pump and 16 foot (5 meter) drain hose, as well as a reusable, easy-to-clean mesh filter.
- Portable and Convenient to Use: Measures 18.5 × 22.8 × 31.1 inches with 82.3 lbs weight, this large space commercial dehumidifier includes a handle covered with protective foam, 2 wheels and 2 castors for easy transport. Castors feature a special locking mechanism to secure the appliance on uneven surfaces.
Cooper & Hunter 60 Pint Dehumidifier with Drain Pump (95 pint 2012 DOE standard) Dehumidifier for Large Room or Basements 10L Water Tank with Drain Hose
|Size||60 Pint With Drain Pump|
Kesnos 232 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier for Basements with Drain Hose for Areas up to 8000 Sq. Ft, Large Industrial Dehumidifier for Moisture Removal
- Intelligent Control Dehumidifier - Auto Humidity Control: Simply set the ideal humidity level, it will smartly sense the room humidity and maintain your preset humidity. 24hr Timer: Allow you to preset the time to turn on or off the machine. Auto Shut-Off/ Restart: Shuts off automatically when the water bucket is full, and restarts after the bucket has been emptied. Power Outage Restart - The machine will restart when power resumes.
- Continuous Operation - Featuring multiple function like automatic humidity control, power outage restart, auto defrost and continuous drainage, this dehumidifier allows for low-hassle humidity control that doesn't require your constant attention. It is perfect for humidity control in commercial, industrial and residential areas.
- Powerful Moisture Removal - This industrial basements dehumidifier removes up to 232 pints moisture per a day (under 95°F, 90%RH condition) for medium-to-large rooms up to 8,000 Sq. Ft. It adjusts the humidity from 10%RH-98%RH - perfect for living rooms, laundry rooms, cellars, crawlspaces, warehouses, grow rooms, basements, garages, cellars, workshops, libraries, labs, small factories, and so on.
- Portable Design for Large Space - Thanks to four wheels and two ergonomically recessed handles, you can move this portable dehumidifier from one place to another with ease.
- Kesnos After Sales Service - The Kesnos 232 pints (under 95°F, 90%RH condition) commercial dehumidifier PD900C-90L is covered with a 30-day money-back, 1-year warranty, 2nd-year extended warranty and lifetime expert support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
ALORAIR Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifiers Removal 120 PPD (Saturation), 55 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier, cETL Listed, 5 Years Warranty, Auto Defrosting, Optional Remote Monitoring
- 120 PPD Dehumidifier-quickly and effectively removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers without racking up the energy bill, saving money. It will be the best crawl space/basement dehumidifier you will ever use. Remove 55 pints per day at AHAM condition，120 Pint at saturation, up to 1,300 sq. ft, fit for any basement, crawl space, storage areas, garage, large room, or commercial use.
- Automatic Defrost-a quick and efficient defrosting process, truly makes the dehumidifier able to work at a low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit), if frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle runs to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with that build up. It makes the unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, saving energy and making the unit last longer.
- INTERNAL CORROSION PROTECTION-an advanced technology to minimize corrosion and freon leakage, as you know, in dehumidification applications, there is always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide; regular coils get corrosion and freon leakage quickly; this innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME-for the satisfaction, we designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional Remote control system, MERV-8 filter, Low-temperature operation, C-ETL listed.
- 5 Years Warranty & safety tested. Our sentinel HD55 dehumidifier is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir dehumidifier comes with a 5-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, you deserve the best after-sales service.
Ivation 6,000 Sq Ft Dehumidifier with Pump - Large Capacity Compressor for Spaces Up To 4,500 Sq Ft, Includes Programmable Humidity, Hose Connector, Auto Shutoff / Restart
- This Compressor Dehumidifier Keeps Spaces Up to 6,000 Sq. Ft. Cool & Comfortable by Removing 60 Pints of Moisture/Day (95 Pint according to the old DOE [Department of Energy] standards, in 2019 this was classified as 95 pint and it now needs to be classified as 60 pint but IT REMOVED THE SAME MOISTURE AS THE OLD 95 PINT)
- Powerful Dehumidifier Prevents Formation of Mold, Mildew, Dust, Allergens & Odors for Healthy Air
- Built-In 16W Pump Delivers Worry-Free Use w/Continuous Upward Water Drainage Out of Basement Window or Into Sink
- Bright LED Display Indicates Humidistat & Setting, Fan Speed, Timer, Filter Alert & More
- Highlights Include: Casters, Auto-Defrost, & Auto-Restart
ALORAIR Commercial Dehumidifier 113 Pint, with drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Industry Water Damage Unit, Compact, Portable, Auto Defrost, Memory Starting, 5 Years Warranty, Sentinel HD55
- [113 PINT DEHUMIDIFIER] AlorAir Sentinel HD55 commercial dehumidifier can remove 113 PPD at saturation, 53 pints per day at AHAM, up to 1,200 sq.ft, lowering the humidity to comfortable levels in a short period. On the other hand, this ETL-listed dehumidifier is made of a metal outer casing that withstands more rugged conditions, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance. Fit any crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, storage areas.
- [SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE] This high-quality dehumidifier is adjusted simply to the ideal humidity setting to minimize moisture and reduce odor. The MERV-8 Filter can protect internal components from dust when dehumidifying. The most convenient point is that you are not requested to pour away the water every hour like a typical domestic dehumidifier, there is no tank inside, it drains automatically.
- [AUTO DEFROSTING SYSTEM] Auto defrosting is important, as ice buildup on the dehumidifier’s coils can cause the units to malfunction. AlorAir commercial dehumidifier can truly make the dehumidifier work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). The unit works continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process. Not only saving the energy but also making the unit last longer.
- [SAME FIT FOR CRAWL SPACES & BASEMENTS] We designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind, smaller size, compact design, rugged handle, easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional remote control system, strong as the tank, Low-temperature operation, cETL.
- [5 YEAR WARRANTY AND STRONG LOCAL SERVICE TEAM] 5 YEARS Warranty-We believe in quality and after-sales service. All our high-quality AlorAir basement/crawlspace dehumidifiers are made for your full utilization. It will last longer and still keep its shape look, even in some cruel commercial USES. Your 100% satisfaction is with 5 Years and an excellent after-sales service team countrywide.
Ivation 4,500 Sq Ft Smart Wi-Fi Energy Star Dehumidifier with App, Continuous Drain Hose Connector, Programmable Humidity, 2.25 Gal Reservoir for Medium and Large Rooms (4,500 Sq Ft With Pump)
$299.99 in stock
1 used from $189.99
- HIGH-CAPACITY HOME DEHUMIDIFIER | Powerful Compressor Dehumidifier Removes 50 Pints of Moisture/Day Per Department of Energy Standard [60°F at 60% Relative Humidity] | Eco-Friendly, Energy-Star Rated Unit Easily Handles Rooms Up to 4,500 Square Feet Through All Seasons [Equivalent to 70-Pint 2012 DOE Standard]
- BREATHE COOL, COMFORTABLE AIR | By Eliminating Moisture from the Air, Dehumidifiers Help Prevent Odors to Provide Cleaner Air for Your Family
- INNOVATIVE APP CONTROL OVER WI-FI | Finally, You Can Monitor & Adjust Humidity Levels from Afar! | Use the FREE Ivation App to Turn the Device On/Off, Check Ambient Temperature, Humidity & Water Levels, Adjust Fan Speed, Set a Timer & More | Great for Checking on Unit From Work, On Vacation or From Another Room
- BRIGHT EASY-READ LCD DISPLAY | Onboard Screen Displays Humidistat & Setting, Fan Speed, Timer, Water & Filter Alerts, C°/F° & More for Effortless Operation | Low-Maintenance Design—Just Plug In, Select Setting & Empty Large 2.25-Gallon Reservoir When Full | Includes Optional Hose Hookup for Continuous Drainagefor Checking on Unit From Work, On Vacation or From Another Room
- INTEGRATED 16W PUMP & 16’ HOSE | Allows for Easy Upward Diversion of Water Into Sink or Out Basement Window | Also Includes Auto Safety Shutoff [When Water Reaches Capacity], Auto-Restart [in Event of Power Outage], Auto-Defrost [to Save Energy & Protect Evaporator Coils], Removable Filter & Smooth Caster Wheels
Waykar 130 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier, with Drain Hose for Spaces up to 6,000 Sq.Ft,for Home Basements Whole house Moisture Removal
- LARGE-CAPACITY COMMERCIAL DEHUMIDIFIER - This commercial dehumidifier features a high-efficiency compressor which removes up to 130 pints (under 95°F, 85%RH condition) of moisture per day. It is perfect for humidity control in large areas up to 6,000 Sq. Ft, such as a warehouse, grow room, basement, garage, cellar, workshop, library, lab, small factory and more.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL PANEL - Humidity Auto Control: Simply set the ideal humidity level, it will smartly sense room humidity and maintain preset humidity levels. Automatic Shut Off: Shuts off automatically when the bucket is full, and restarts after the bucket has been emptied. Power Outage Restart Function: It will restart automatically when power resumes.
- PORTABLE DESIGN FOR LARGE SPACES - This is a portable dehumidifier designed with a sleek and modern look. With four universal casters and two ergonomically-placed handles, you can move this dehumidifier easily from one place to another.
- CONTINUOUS AND MANUAL DRAINAGE - Auto Drain: This dehumidifier is included with a with 78.72 in(6.56 ft) long drain hose. Simply connect with drain hose, it will continuous drainage by gravity, just set your desire humidity (10-90%RH) and it will automatically turn off when it reach the point. Manual Drain - When the 5L water tank has reached maximum capacity, the "Full Tank "indicator will light up, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied.
- SUPPORT- This Waykar 130 Pints Dehumidifier Commercial Dehumidifier is covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfied with the product, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension and lifetime expert tech support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any question, we will reply to you within 12 hours and help you solve the problems. Waykar customer support team is always just an-email away.
95 pint dehumidifier Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great 95 pint dehumidifier stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best 95 pint dehumidifier in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 95 pint dehumidifier for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 95 pint dehumidifier reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best 95 pint dehumidifier in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 95 pint dehumidifier currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 95 pint dehumidifier based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 95 pint dehumidifier before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 95 pint dehumidifier they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 95 pint dehumidifier, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 95 pint dehumidifier before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 95 pint dehumidifier will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 95 pint dehumidifier if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 95 pint dehumidifier on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.