Searching for best acoustic guitar under 500? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for acoustic guitar under 500 for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best acoustic guitar under 500
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 acoustic guitar under 500 products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
Best Choice Products 41in Beginner Acoustic Guitar Full Size All Wood Cutaway Guitar Starter Set Bundle with Case, Strap, Capo, Strings, Picks, Tuner - Black
- COMPLETE ALL-IN-ONE ADULT GUITAR KIT: No need to purchase any additional accessories, this all-inclusive set comes with a carrying case, extra strings, a strap with a pick holder, a tuner, pick guard, cleaning cloth, capo, and pick set
- ULTIMATE BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE GUITAR: This full-size guitar is perfect for beginners and experienced players alike, with a dreadnought shape that produces a pleasant, warm tone
- PROTECTIVE PADDED CASE: Take your guitar with you to school or on trips with a stylish and protective carrying case, designed with foam pads, a shock-proof rubber bottom, and even a front storage for your capo and extra picks
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: This classic, acoustic guitar is designed with a 41in body for a comfortable fit, perfect for beginners and experienced players alike
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Elegant inlay provides a classic, acoustic look and the cutaway shape allows you to reach higher on the fret to reach high notes; place the included pickguard underneath the guitar sound hole to protect from pick scratches while playing; Dimensions: 15.75"(L) x 4.25"(W) x 41"(H)
D'Addario Guitar Strings - Acoustic Guitar Strings - 80/20 Bronze - For 6 String Guitar - Deep, Bright, Projecting Tone - EJ11 - Light, 12-53
$4.99 in stock
- D'Addario's best selling 80/20 Bronze gauge, EJ11s offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. 80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
JOYMUSIC 6 String 38" Acoustic Guitar Kit,Blueburst,Gloss (JG-38C,BLS), Right
- Country Of Origin : China
- Great Looks With An Innovative Design To Produce Good Quality Sound.
- Full Wood Construction With Geared Tuning, Wood Frame And Steel Strings
- 38 Inch Size Is Suitable And Popular For Beginner.
D'Addario Guitar Strings - Acoustic Guitar Strings - Phosphor Bronze - For 6 String Guitar - Warm, Bright, Balanced Tone - EJ16-3D - Light, 12-53 - 3-Pack
$14.99 in stock
- MOST POPULAR – Pursue your passion with D’Addario’s most popular acoustic guitar string set, the Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings. Since 1974, phosphor strings have been known for superb, long lasting tone and comfortable playability. They are the choice of professionals worldwide.
- INSPIRING PERFORMANCE – These light acoustic guitar strings help you achieve amazing performances, as they offer a long lasting, warm, bright and balanced acoustic tone with excellent intonation.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT – These strings feature a precision wound corrosion resistant phosphor bronze wire that is carefully drawn around a hexagonally shaped, high-carbon steel core. The result is consistent, long lasting tone.
- STRING GAUGES – The string gauges in this acoustic string set include: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out.
RockJam Acoustic Guitar Superkit Includes Stand, Gig Bag, Tuner, Picks, Plectrum Holder, Spare Strings & Online Lessons 6 String Pack, Right, Natural, Full (RJW-101-N-PK)
$52.93 in stock
1 used from $48.18
- Acoustic Guitar: The RockJam W101 acoustic guitar has a dreadnought ergonomic body that is made for playability and has a desirable high-gloss finish.
- Metal Gear-heads and Steel Strings: Metal gearheads make tuning your guitar easier and more accurate and the steel strings will ensure your guitar remains in tune for longer once settled.
- Guitar Tuner: No acoustic guitar beginner kit would be complete without a guitar tuner, this clip-on guitar tuner is both easy to use and provides clear feedback to the player.
- Guitar Stand & Guitar Bag: For when you are not playing, the foldable guitar stand included in this package will ensure that your acoustic guitar can be displayed safely and proudly. The Guitar bag has 5mm of padding and two straps so you can transport your acoustic guitar with ease.
- Guitar Accessories: Weather you are looking for a kids guitar or a guitar for adults, everyone has a different playing style, the included guitar strap within this package will help those looking to stand whilst they play, to cover you in case of breakages, this guitar package included a spare set of acoustic guitar strings and guitar picks and a plectrum holder are included because you can never have too many.
Gator Cases 4G Series Gig Bag For Acoustic Guitars with Adjustable Backpack Straps; Fits Most Dreadnaught Style Acoustic Guitars (GB-4G-ACOUSTIC)
- Fits most acoustic guitars with 20mm interior padding for impact resistance
- Spare guitar Pick storage on the patent pending Pick-Clip zipper pull
- Large exterior pocket with mesh storage and internal headstock and Bridge reinforcement to prevent wear
- Padded backpack style straps & reinforced carry handle contour back padding for comfort
- Interior dimensions: Body Length: 21. 5" Body Height: 5. 5" Lower bout Width: 16. 5" Middle Bout Width: 15" Upper bout Width: 12. 6" Overall Length: 45. 1"
Ernie Ball Earthwood Medium Light Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, 12-54 Gauge (P02146)
- Warm, rich tone with excellent projection and clarity
- Medium Light, the most popular gauge, consists of plain steel strings (.012, .016.) and phosphor bronze wound strings (.024, .032, .044, .054)
- Phosphor bronze wound on a hex-shaped, high-carbon steel core wire
- Element Shield Packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, USA with the freshest and finest materials
Fender Presents: Getting Started on Acoustic Guitar -- A Guide for Beginners
$19.20 in stock
33 used from $2.38
- Over 3 hours long
- 50 interactive music lessons
- Essential chords and scales
Country Music Classics on Instrumental Acoustic Guitars, Vol. 1
Elixir 16052 Strings Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings w NANOWEB Coating, Light (.012-.053)
- Acoustic guitar strings constructed with phosphor bronze wrap wire
- Played for a dynamic balance of rich, full-bodied tone and sparkling high-end clarity
- Ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating provides a traditionally textured, “uncoated” feel
- Our patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Light gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
acoustic guitar under 500 Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great acoustic guitar under 500 stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best acoustic guitar under 500 in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect acoustic guitar under 500 for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about acoustic guitar under 500 reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best acoustic guitar under 500 in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best acoustic guitar under 500 currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top acoustic guitar under 500 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the acoustic guitar under 500 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the acoustic guitar under 500 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good acoustic guitar under 500, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your acoustic guitar under 500 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable acoustic guitar under 500 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good acoustic guitar under 500 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated acoustic guitar under 500 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.