Searching for best aio water cooler? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for aio water cooler for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best aio water cooler
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 aio water cooler products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
NZXT Kraken X53 240mm - RL-KRX53-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump-Powered By CAM V4-RGB Connector-Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included), Black, X Gen 3
$118.99 in stock
12 used from $79.99
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151
$78.99 in stock
22 used from $59.00
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
MSI MEG CoreLiquid S360 - AIO CPU Liquid Cooler - 2.4" IPS Display - 360mm Radiator - Triple 120mm Silent Gale P12 Fans
$249.33 in stock
- 2.4" Customizable IPS Display: The MEG CORELIQUID S Series comes equipped with a 2.4" IPS screen capable of displaying a wide range of hardware system information and customizable graphics.
- Silent Gale P12: These fans are engineered with full silence in mind. From the angle of the blades to the curvature, these are the most silent fans yet.
- Concentrated Cooling Performance: A 60mm fan is placed within the water block to help dissipate heat for the M.2 SSD, CPU VRMs, and surrounding components.
- Total Control in Your Hands: Everything ranging from the MEG CORELIQUID S Series' fan speed to the ARGB lighting to the IPS display can be adjusted through the MSI Center.
- LGA 1700 READY - The C Series comes with out of the box support for upcoming Z690 motherboards. The new LGA 1700 bracket is included,
ASUS ROG Strix LC II 240 ARGB All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm Radiator, Intel LGA1700, 115x/2066 and AMD AM4/TR4 Support,2X 120mm 4-pin PWM Addressable RGB Radiator Fans
9 used from $117.91
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm
- ROG-designed ARGB radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM-coating pump over accentuates the sleep, modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboard, at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
ID-Cooling FROSTFLOW X 240 CPU Water Cooler AIO Cooler 240mm CPU Liquid Cooler White LED 2x120mm PWM Fans, Intel 1700/115X/2066, AMD AM4
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The AIO CPU water cooler equipped with a 240mm radiator and two 120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from CPU.
- 【White LED Lighting】Classic white LED lighting on the pump to match your PC build.
- 【PWM Fans】The 120mm PWM fan delivers improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM ; Noise Level: 18~35.2dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】Compatible with multi sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200/1700 & AMD AM4
AORUS WATERFORCE X 360 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Rotatable Circular LCD Display with Micro SD Support, 360mm Radiator with 3X 120mm Low Noise ARGB Fans, Compatible with Intel LGA1700
$239.99 in stock
- New high performance pump efficiently dissipates heat from high end CPUs.
- Unique 60x60mm circular full color LCD, video play/ custom text support.
- Adjustable screen orientation can be rotated 330 degrees.
- High performance, low-noise level, Graphene Nano Lubricant ARGB fans.
- Supports RGB FUSION 2.0 synchronization with other AORUS devices & Universal design for fan & pump RPM control, supports all MB brands.
EK AIO Basic 240mm All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler with EK-Vardar High-Performance PMW Fans, Water Cooling Computer Parts, 120mm Fan, Intel 115X/1200/2066, AMD AM4
1 used from $64.99
- HIGH PERFORMANCE COOLING AND MAINTENANCE FREE - EK-AIO Basic is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. One compact design that is easy to install and maintenance-free and offers all the benefits of water cooling solutions. In addition to being a pre-filled pumpless combo design, the EK AIO comes with a water block for a versatile CPU. Pre-filled pumpless combo design is a liquid cooling solution that can be easily removed from the box
- NON-RGB - EK-AIO Basic is an affordable all-black, non-RGB option to balance EK AIO product line. The appearance of this product features a brushed aluminum like pump cover and a Non-RGB Dark Edition fan. They both give off a sophisticated minimalistic vibe
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CPUs - EK AIO comes with a water block for all-purpose CPUs. Fits all the latest Intel CPU sockets and AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) CPU sockets for easy installation with toolless mounting You only need one radiator mount and diamond-cut swivel fittings for easy tube adjustment. EK AIO is compatible with almost all the latest case designs. Socket Compatibility: Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066, AMD AM4
- DARK EDITION FAN - The EK-Vardar S Dark Edition comes with the EK AIO is an industrial grade, high-static PWM fan designed and manufactured primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Control with either the motherboard or independent fan controller. You can adjust the EK Vardar to increase air circulation or silent operation to operate at RPM between 550 - 2200 RPM
- HIGH QUALITY AND STURDY DESIGN - EK AIO has pre-installed rubber tubing with reinforced sleeving. Each has an aluminum cover attached and is very sturdy. Its diamond-cut swivel fittings allow you to easily attach and adjust the rubber tube. It can be moved in any direction and is suitable for installing AIO in very narrow spaces
Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
$74.99 in stock
6 used from $57.46
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
KEDIERS 240mm AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Rotating Infinity Mirror Design RGB Connector 120mm Radiator RGB Fans Motherboard Synchronization and Intelligent Temperature Control
- 2*Rad RGB FANS --The fans speed can be automatically adjusted according to the CPU temperature, providing better airflow and lower noise. (Note: The PWM mode must be set in BOIS before liquid cooler operation, otherwise the fan will run at a fixed speed of full speed or low speed)
- ARGB Lighting -- With a new designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED.
- Dense pure aluminum water cooling row design -- The all aluminum high-density fin increases the heat dissipation area by 20%, which is conducive to rapid heat conduction. The internal low resistance structure design improves the water flow, enhances the heat dissipation efficiency, and effectively and quickly reduces the CPU temperature.
- Synchronizable Lighting via Motherboard -- It allows you to control AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler lighting with 5V-3PIN addressable RGB motherboards.
- FEP polymer cold pipe -- The evaporation rate of water cooling liquid is lower, and the outer layer is wrapped with woven mesh. It feels soft and delicate, resistant to corrosion and oxidation, and prolongs the service life.
ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 - Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler, Compatible with Intel & AMD, Efficient PWM Controlled Pump, Fan Speed: 200-1800 RPM, LGA1700 compatible - Black
1 used from $238.88
- LGA1700 COMPATIBILITY: The Liquid Freezer II 240 is compatible with Intel's new Alder Lake processors - Socket LGA1700*
- COOLER THAN OTHER AIO WATER COOLERS: The ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II has a more efficient cool plate, pump and radiator that makes a difference among other AIO water pc fan coolers
- 15°C LOWER VOLTAGE REGULATOR TEMPERATURE: An additional 40 mm VRM fan (PWM controlled) next to pump can provide extra cooling for the base and voltage transformer
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: The PWM-cable of the fans are integrated into the sleeved tubing. Thus there is only one short cable visible from the pump to motherboard replacing the usual cable mess
- 80% LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise If no cooling is needed
aio water cooler Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great aio water cooler stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best aio water cooler in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect aio water cooler for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about aio water cooler reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best aio water cooler in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best aio water cooler currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top aio water cooler based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the aio water cooler before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the aio water cooler they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good aio water cooler, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your aio water cooler before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable aio water cooler will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good aio water cooler if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated aio water cooler on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.