Searching for best alpine powered subwoofers? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for alpine powered subwoofers for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best alpine powered subwoofers
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 alpine powered subwoofers products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer , black
3 used from $324.99
- 8-Inch Subwoofer And 120W Amplifier, Housed Together In A Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- The Compact Size Measures Just 13.5” L X 9” W X 3” D So It Can Be Installed Under Or Behind A Seat In A Truck, In A Sedan’S Trunk Or In An Suv’S Hatch
- 32Hz-150Hz Frequency Response, Power Rating: 120W Rms. Rca (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/Auto Sensing)
- Rca And Auto-Sensing Speaker Level Inputs Are Located On The Side Panel, Along With Controls For Phase, Gain, Lp Crossover And Remote Sub Level
Alpine SWT-S10 1200W Max (250W RMS) Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer.
$149.95 in stock
- Brand: Alpine
- MPN: SWT-S10
- Type: Enclosed Non-Powered
- Speaker Size: 10"
- RMS Power: 250W
Alpine SWT-12S4 1500W Max (300W RMS) Single 12" Sealed Subwoofer Tube Enclosure
- 1500W Max Single 12" Sealed Subwoofer Tube Enclosure
- 12” (30cm) High-Performance Subwoofer
- Overall Dimensions 12.75” x 26”
- Frequency Response 28-200Hz
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ω
Alpine Electronics SBV-10-WRA Pre-Loaded 10" Subwoofer System for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU
- The SBV-10-WRA is a 10-inch subwoofer pre-loaded into a sealed enclosure designed to fit under the front passenger’s seat of the 2007-2018 JKU.
- The lower frequency sound loads into the passenger’s foot well to deliver quality sound and maximized bass extension even when the Wrangler’s top is off.
- The subwoofer’s power handling of 300W RMS/900W Peak delivers dependable, well-rounded bass performance.
- The SBV-10-WRA is weather resistant and rugged, rated at IP66 so it’s protected from total dust ingress and water from any direction.
- The SBV-10-WRA is an Authorized Online Product, visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation.
Alpine 10 Inch 1000 Watt Loaded Ported Truck Subwoofer Enclosure Box | SBT-S10V
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Peak: 1000 watts
- Frequency Response: 28-200 Hz
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 4-5/32"
- Dimensions: 7"D x 22"W x 16"H
Alpine Electronics PSS-23WRA Powered Sound System Upgrade for 2018-Up 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JL Without The Factory Upgraded Sound System
- The PSS-23WRA is a 300-watt sound system upgrade for 2018-up 4-door Jeep Wrangler JL models without the factory upgraded sound system.
- Included are a powered subwoofer, power Pack amplifier, 2” tweeters, a remote bass knob, and Installation accessories.
- The system provides an impactful bass Boost, even when the Wrangler’s top is off.
- The PSS-23WRA is compatible with an Alpine or aftermarket head unit, or with the factory Jeep base radio.
- The PSS-23WRA is an authorized online product Sold by and shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation.
Alpine SPV-65X-WRA Weather Resistant 6.5" Speakers for 2007-18 Jeep Wrangler JK Bundle with Rockville SS8P 400w 8" Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer
- (1) Alpine SPV-65X-WRA Weather Resistant 6.5" Speakers for 2007-18 Jeep Wrangler JK. (1) RockvilIe SS8P 400w 8" Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. ALPINE SPV-65X-WRA Weather Resistant 6.5" Speakers for 2007-18 Jeep Wrangler JK. 6.5-inch speakers which can be installed as a component or coaxial system, using the included adapters. CTA-2031 Power Rating: 75W RMS, 225W Peak
- Nominal impedance 4 Ohm. Frequency response 65-22kHz. 1 Teteron dome tweeter. Steel frame with factory speaker mounting tabs. Weather resistant: IP55. Includes vehicle specific speaker connectors. Add your content.Max RMS Power Capacity: 75W. Peak Power Capacity: 225W. Features: RockvilIe SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts. RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit
- Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0 or 180. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A. Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
Alpine SWT-12S4 1000 Watt 12" Car Audio Bass Tube Subwoofer+Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Package Includes: (1) Alpine SWT-12S4 1000w 12" Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub. (1) RockvilIe RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp. (1)RockvilIe RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA. ALPINE SWT-12S4 1000w 12" Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub. Speaker System: Bass Reflex Type. 12 (30cm) High-Performance Subwoofer. Peak Power: 1000W. RMS Power: 300W. Overall Dimensions: 12.75" x 25.98"
- Frequency Response 28 - 200Hz. Speaker Impedance: 4 Sensitivity: 92dB/W (1m). Stitched Alpine Logo. Included Installation Brackets and Belts. Heavy Duty Subwoofer Grill. RockvilIe RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 ChannelCar StereoAmplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD. 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. RMS Power Ratings 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono. 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. Peak Power: 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms). High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 250Hz. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry. 2-Ohm Stable Stereo. 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. RCA Preamp Line Output. ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 13". CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD. 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. RMS Power Ratings. 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono. 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. Features:
Alpine Electronics PSU-300CVC Powered Sound System Upgrade for 2016-2020 4-Door Honda Civic Without The Factory Premium Amplified Sound System
- The PSU-300CVC is compatible with 2016-2020 4-door Honda Civic models without the optional factory Premium amplified sound system and are not touring models.
- This 300-watt sound system upgrade Includes a powered subwoofer, Compact 4-channel amplifier, remote bass knob, and Installation accessories.
- It is a plug-and-play installation. The subwoofer and amplifier are pre-assembled onto the bracket and the wiring harness is included. No extra parts are needed.
- The PSU-300CVC works with the factory Honda base radio, an Alpine universal head unit, or other aftermarket radio.
- The PSU-300CVC is an authorized online product Sold by and shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation.
Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems Black
11 used from $120.00
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
alpine powered subwoofers Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great alpine powered subwoofers stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best alpine powered subwoofers in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect alpine powered subwoofers for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about alpine powered subwoofers reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best alpine powered subwoofers in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best alpine powered subwoofers currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top alpine powered subwoofers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the alpine powered subwoofers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the alpine powered subwoofers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good alpine powered subwoofers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your alpine powered subwoofers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable alpine powered subwoofers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good alpine powered subwoofers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated alpine powered subwoofers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.