Searching for best alpine subs? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for alpine subs for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best alpine subs
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 alpine subs products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
Alpine Electronics 2250W 12" Subwoofer
$229.95 in stock
- Peak Power: 2250W
- RMS Power: 750W
- Frequency Response: 24Hz - 200Hz
- 2 Ohm
- 180ºC High Temp Wire on Sprial-Cut Aluminum Bobbin
Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer , black
4 used from $324.99
- 8-Inch Subwoofer And 120W Amplifier, Housed Together In A Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- The Compact Size Measures Just 13.5” L X 9” W X 3” D So It Can Be Installed Under Or Behind A Seat In A Truck, In A Sedan’S Trunk Or In An Suv’S Hatch
- 32Hz-150Hz Frequency Response, Power Rating: 120W Rms. Rca (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/Auto Sensing)
- Rca And Auto-Sensing Speaker Level Inputs Are Located On The Side Panel, Along With Controls For Phase, Gain, Lp Crossover And Remote Sub Level
Alpine S-W12D4 S-Series Subwoofers
$149.95 in stock
1 used from $199.95
- Features: 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils, Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMR Santoprene rubber surround, Frequency response: 26-200 Hz, Power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil), Peak power handling: 1,800 watts, Top-mount depth: 5-1/16", and Grille not included.
Alpine SWT-S10 1200W Max (250W RMS) Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer.
- Brand: Alpine
- MPN: SWT-S10
- Type: Enclosed Non-Powered
- Speaker Size: 10"
- RMS Power: 250W
Alpine SBV-10-WRA 10-Inch Subwoofer for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler with MRV-M500 Amplifier, Wire kit and bass knob
- Designed to be pressure fit under the front passenger’s seat rails, no mounting hardware is required
- Trail Ready - Rated at IP66 for protection against total dust ingress and water from any direction
- OEM-grade weather resistant Molex 2-pin connector with pigtail wire harness
- Alpine's Class D amplifier circuit with Dynamic Peak Power (D.P.P.)
- Speaker/RCA inputs (Selectable, High range=0.5-10V, Low range=0.2-4V)
Alpine Type S Bundle Compatible with 2007-13 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Truck S-W12D2 Dual 12" Loaded Sub Box Enclosure - Final 2 Ohm
- 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Truck Alpine Type S S-W12D2 Dual 12" Sub Box Enclosure - Final 2 Ohm
Alpine Subwoofer Package - Two S-W12D2 S-Series 12" Dual 2-Ohm Subwoofers
1 used from $399.90
- The new S-Series subwoofers use a new design that’s almost 1-inch shallower than their predecessors
- High-excursion underhung voice coil configuration
- 65mm voice coil with high-temp 5-layer dvc winding on aluminum former
- Reinforced parabolic cone structure with pulp/Kevlar con & PP/Mica/Talc Dustcap
- 5-1/16" mounting depth
Alpine 10 Inch 1000 Watt Loaded Ported Truck Subwoofer Enclosure Box | SBT-S10V
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Peak: 1000 watts
- Frequency Response: 28-200 Hz
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 4-5/32"
- Dimensions: 7"D x 22"W x 16"H
2 Alpine SWT-10S2 10-Inch 2000W Shallow Subwoofers+3000W Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Package Includes: (2)Alpine SWT-10S2 10-Inch Truck Subwoofers Totaling 2000W Peak/700W RMS. (1) RockvilIe RXD-M2 750 Watt CEA Compliant Rating Mono Class D Car Amplifier. (1) RockvilIe RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's. Alpine SWT-10S2 10" 1000 Watt Shallow Mount/Truck/Car Subwoofer. Power Rating: 1000 Watts Peak/ 350 Watts RMS. Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone. Polyurethane Foam Surround. Recessed pole port for better airflow
- Side Cooling Air vents- allows better cooling even with small enclosures. Impedance: 2-Ohms. X-MAX/Excursion: 11MM. Frequency response: 30 Hz 200 Hz. Shallow Mounting Depth. Mounting Depth: 4.16" - Can be mounted in tight spaces like under or behind a seat for max installation flexibility. Designed For Sealed or Vented Enclosures. RockvilIeRXD-M2 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion): 750 Watts x 1 Channel at 1 ohm
- Peak Power: 1 x 3000 Watts @ 1 ohm, 1 x 2200 @ 2 ohms / 1 x 1600 @ 4 Ohms (This rating is the amount of power the amp can produce for a split second at the peak burst of a song). High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class D Technology. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Now exclusively with Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry which has distortion free musical playback at all levels. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%. S / N Ratio: > 100dB. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 500Hz. Damping Factor: > 250 @ 100Hz. Dual 40 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.6"x 2" x 13.7"
Two Alpine R-W12D4 R-Series 12-Inch Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofers bundle
1 used from $759.90
- Power Range: 500W-750W RMS. Power Handling: 750W RMS / 2250W Peak (per woofer).
- Parabolic Cone Structure with Pulp/Kevlar Cone & PP/Mica/Talc Dust Cap.
- High Amplitude Multi-Roll surrounds (HAMR)
- Magnet Weight: 127oz. Voice Coil Diameter: 65.5mm / 2.6".
- Sealed Box Net Internal Volume: 0.55-1.0 ft^3 Ported Box Net Internal Volume: 1.0-1.5 ft^3
alpine subs Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great alpine subs stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best alpine subs in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect alpine subs for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about alpine subs reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best alpine subs in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best alpine subs currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top alpine subs based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the alpine subs before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the alpine subs they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good alpine subs, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your alpine subs before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable alpine subs will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good alpine subs if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated alpine subs on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.