Searching for best am3+ cpu? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for am3+ cpu for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best am3+ cpu
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 am3+ cpu products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
AMD FX 6100 Hexa-core (6 Core) 3.30 GHz Processor - Socket AM3+OEM Pack - 8 MB - Yes - 32 nm - 95 W - 158¿F (70¿C) - FD6100WMW6KGU
- More for the money with this high quality Product
- Offers premium quality at outstanding saving
- Excellent product
- 100% satisfaction
AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores
$224.04 in stock
5 used from $122.87
- Socket AM3+ / 938pin
AMD FX-Series FX-8150 FX8150 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8150FRW8KGU FD8150FRGUBOX 8MB
- Socket AM3+ / 938pin
AMD CPU FD8350FRHKHBX FX-8350 8Core AM3 16MB 4200MHz 125W with Wraith Cooler Retail
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view / Processor Manufacturer: AMD / Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core) / Clock Speed: 4 GHz
- 8 MB level 3 cache architecture to provide versatile performance and fast access to frequently used data
- Built on 32 nm technology and uses a high-k metal gate to enable higher performing transistors on the same node reducing leakage of currents
AMD FX-Series FX-4350 FX4350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 pin FD4350FRW4KHK FD4350FRHKBOX 4.2GHz 8MB 4 cores
- Socket AM3+ / 938pin
AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) 8-Core Socket AM3+ OEM Ver. Processor CPU with Thermal Paste
- ***Please note: This is an OEM ver. of FX8350, CPU will be packed in an Plastic Clam Shell***
- It will not come with Cooling Fan / Heatsink or any retail packaging
- Platform: Desktop
- Frequency: 4.0/4.2GHZ (Base/Overdrive)
- Cores: 8 / Cache: 8MB / Socket Type: AM3+ / Power Wattage: 125W
AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3 GHz Quad-Core CPU Processor HDX945WFK4DGM Socket AM3 95W
- Frequency:3 GHz, Clock multiplier:15, Sockets:Socket AM2+, Socket AM3.
- Bus speed:667 MHz Memory controller, One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link (4 GT/s).
- 4 cores, L2 cache:4 x 512 KB, L3 cache:6 MB, Thermal Design Power:95 Watt.
- Warranty:3 months, fully tested in perfect working condition.
- Please consult us whether support your motherboard before buying.
AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor
- Supported technologies aes
- Frequency: 4.7/5.0 ghz (nominal/max turbo),
- Cores: 8 ; TDP: 220w; Socket type: am3+
- Cache: 8/8mb (l2/l3)
- Clock multiplier: unlocked
AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0GHz 4x512KB Socket AM3 Quad-Core CPU
- AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0 GHz Socket AM3 Quad-Core CPU General Features:
- AMD Athlon II X4 quad-core processor Model 640 3000 MHz (3.0 GHz) CPU speed 4 x 512 KB L2 cache
- 95W wattage 45 nm SOI CMOS Socket AM3 AMD Virtualization Technology Cool'n'Quiet 3.0 Technology
- AMD64 with Direct Connect Technology HyperTransport Technology
AMD FD8370FRHKBOX FX-8370 Black Edition 8 Core CPU Processor AM3+ 4300Mhz 125W 16MB
am3+ cpu Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great am3+ cpu stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best am3+ cpu in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect am3+ cpu for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about am3+ cpu reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best am3+ cpu in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best am3+ cpu currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top am3+ cpu based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the am3+ cpu before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the am3+ cpu they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good am3+ cpu, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your am3+ cpu before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable am3+ cpu will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good am3+ cpu if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated am3+ cpu on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.