Searching for best am3+ motherboards? If yes, then you are in the right place after analyzing a lot of products we found the best products for you. Yes, we recommend the best and most loyal product for you. This product list is created based on those who are searching for am3+ motherboards for a long time. On all selected products you will find features and ratings based on our user behavior. All of them are tested and used by Amazon customers. Our team also tested a lot of them. So, let’s not wait –
Comparison chart for the top 10 best am3+ motherboards
We can assure you, the items in this article are usually on Amazon’s bestseller list. We collected them based on their popularity and the fact that they are hard to find. In addition, they are in a prime position and have decent ratings. Even though Amazon does not allow us to review these products, we assure you that there are no significant defects. Let’s check the chart.
Let’s check the top 10 am3+ motherboards products in details
You already checked our top 10 listings comparison table. Now we are presenting to you our top 10 products features and other specifications in details. We hope you will find them helpful.
ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
- ASUS Exclusive Design consists of the EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and the TPU (TurboV Processing Unit), guaranteeing superior performance for every task, bringing users an unbeatable experience
- Network iControl Gives user real-time bandwidth allocation control to insure efficient bandwidth usage
- DirectKey Easy access BIOS when PC is on standby with the push of a button
- Windows 8 Ready Meets strict hardware requirements for Windows 8 support
- Remote GO! One-stop PC Remote Control and Home Entertainment
Gigabyte ATX Socket AM3+ AMD 970 Chipset 2000MHz DDR3 SATA III 6Gbps Ready AMD 9 Series FX Motherboards GA-970A-D3P
- Socket AM3+
- Chipset: North Bridge AMD 970 & South Bridge AMD SB950
- Memory: 4x DDR3-2000(OC)/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x4), 3x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 2x PCI Slots
- CPU: AMD AM3+ FX processors; AMD AM3 Phenom II processor/ AMD Athlon II processor
DGZZI 1 Piece CPU Cooler Bracket Motherboard Back Plate Heatsink Fan Stand Base Mount Bracket Holder for AMD Socket AM2 AM3
- Package Includes: 1 x CPU fan mounting bracket
- Material: ABS plastic; Size: Approx.11x8x2.2cm; Color: Black
- This CPU Fan mounting bracket is designed to replace hardware heatsink mounting hardware for your motherboard.
- Fit for AM2 AM3 940 CPU's motherboards.
- Just CPU fan bracket base, CPU fan not included here!
AMD CPU Fan Bracket Base for AM2 AM2+ AM3 AM3+ FM1 Socket (3pcs Version for Newer Motherboard)
- AMD CPU Fan Bracket Base for AM2 AM2+ AM3 AM3+ FM1 socket with Back Plate and Four Screws.
- Three piece settings to fit newer motherboards.
Ecowsera AMD CPU Fan Bracket Base for AM2 AM2+ AM3 AM3+ FM1 Socket (2pcs Version for Older Motherboard)
- AMD CPU Fan Bracket Base for AM2 AM2+ AM3 AM3+ FM1 socket
- Two piece settings to fit older motherboards
- Please make sure your motherboard has only two piece one on top and the other is under the motherboard of this part will not fit!
CPU Heatsink Bracket Backplate for Intel AMD AM2 AM3 AM2+ AM3+ Motherboard, CPU Cooler Backplane, Strong Heat Dissipation Metal Backplane
- Designed specifically for Intel AMD CPU's motherboards.
- Good heat dissipation to ensure the CPU works properly.
- Iron plate is strong and durable to use.Fixed thread is 6#-32.
- Suitable models: for AMD platform (excluding 771 series), including for AM2 / AM3 / AM2+ / AM3+.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We guarantee that all products are brand new, if you have any questions or dissatisfaction with the products, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with the best solution. Your satisfaction is our greatest concern.
ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 AM3+, AMD 990X, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, ATX, AMD Motherboard
- Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with New DIGI+ Power Control - Full Hardware Control. Total Performance Tuning.
- Remote GO! - One-stop PC Remote Control and Home Entertainment
- USB 3.0 Boost - Faster USB 3.0 Transmission with UASP Supports RAID
Gigabyte AMD 760G + SB710 Chipset DDR3 1333 AM3+ Micro ATX Motherboard (GA-78LMT-S2P)
- CPU: AM3+/AM3 Phenom II processor / AMD Athlon II processor: AMD 760G / AMD SB710Hyper Transport Bus: 5200 MT/s
- Memory:2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
- Audio: Realtek ALC889 codec ;High Definition Audio; 7.1-channelLAN: 1 x Realtek 8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Expansion slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 1 x PCI Express x1 slot1 x PCI slot
- Storage Interface:6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 6 SATA 3Gb/s devices Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBODUSB:
ASUS M5A99X Evo - AM3+ - 990X - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - ATX DDR3 2133 Motherboards
- AMD socket AM3+ for AMD FX Series CPU up to 8-core compatible with AMD Socket AM3 Processors
- AMD 990X/SB950 Chipset
- DIGI+ VRM - New Era of Digital Power Design that fully enables Superior System Stability, High Power Efficiency and Improved Performance Scaling
- EPU - System Level Energy Saving & Real-time Power Management for Superb Platform Power Efficiency
- TPU - Increase Platform Performance Instantly with Self Optimized Settings while retaining Full System Stability
ASRock Motherboard ATX DDR3 1600 AMD AM3+ Motherboard 970 PRO3 R2.0
- CPU: Socket AM3+/AM3
- Memory: 4x DDR3-2100+(OC)/ 1866(OC)/ 1800(OC)/ 1600(OC)/ 1333/ 1066/ 800 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x4), 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot, 2x PCI Slots
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports
- Ports: 4x USB 3.0 Ports (2 rear, 2 via header), 12x USB 2.0 Ports (6 rear, 6 via headers), 1x PS/2 Mouse Port, 1x PS/2 Keyboard Port, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio I/O Jacks
am3+ motherboards Buying guide for our readers
Does the thought of finding a great am3+ motherboards stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying best am3+ motherboards in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect am3+ motherboards for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about am3+ motherboards reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That’s why we’ve taken time to compile a list of the best am3+ motherboards in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best am3+ motherboards currently on the market!
The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top am3+ motherboards based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the am3+ motherboards before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the am3+ motherboards they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good am3+ motherboards, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your am3+ motherboards before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable am3+ motherboards will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good am3+ motherboards if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated am3+ motherboards on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.